A common question in our Facebook communities is: What kind of remote work can I do? A Remote Project Manager career might not be the first thing people think of, but it could be perfect for you if:
- You’re an organised, detail-focused person who gets stuff done
- You can deal with people, managing expectations and demands
- You don’t panic when things change at the last minute or require quick fixes
- You plan ahead and spot possible problems a mile off
- You love the variety and challenge of project based work
- You want work which is project-based, flexible, and can be done from anywhere
- You want work which is in growing global demand, and pays very well
- You’re prepared to invest some time and money in learning and transitioning to this new career.
Remote Work Europe hosted a very informative webinar with Lesley Elder Aznar, who has a 20 year track record in project management herself, and has also written a book on the remote project manager lifestyle to help others.
But for those who are serious about making the change to this highly flexible and lucrative role, you can also take Lesley’s:
Curious? Check out the webinar where Lesley explained further and answered all our questions:
We can’t help you with the time you need to invest in this programme (which includes Lesley’s support to shape your CV and online profiles for the perfect role, and exposure to her 2 decades worth of industry contacts.)
But we can help you with the financial investment. Anyone signing up by July 31st 2023 can get 20% off the whole programme using code BPMEARLYBIRD. And whenever you are reading this, you can access the programme with 10% discount using RWSVIP10.
Check out the remote project manager webinar, and learn all about the potential for a brand new career. A career you can take with you wherever you go in the world. In fact, if you have upped-sticks and moved your life and home to a new country, you’ve already had a taste of managing a complex, multi-stage project!
Thanks to Lesley Elder Aznar for supporting the Remote Work Europe community.